Karuwha Trust has donee status with the Charities Commission (legal name, Karuwha Mission Trust), so individuals and companies making donations can receive a donation rebate (send name and email address for receipt to: email@example.com).
Your donation helps us with:
- researching the New Zealand story;
- facilitating trips to Waitangi and other significant NZ places;
- website development;
- developing resources for communities, schools, and churches;
- running workshops on the NZ story;
- general costs and administration.
You can make donations in one of 3 ways:
- direct transfer to our trust account: 12-3109-0024798-01 (ASB); or
- cheque made out to Karuwha Mission Trust, and posted to: The Secretary, Karuwha Trust, c/- 25 Waiwhetu Rd, Waiwhetu, Lower Hutt 5010
- making a donation via our Give-a-Little page:
Launching the Karuwha Supporters Network – Karuwha Kaitautoko!
Launching 21 November 2015 at our workshop-hui at Edge Kingsland, Auckland.
Basically it’s pretty simple: you pledge $10 or more per month and we send monthly email updates about what we’re doing, with highlights of the latest research, blogs, books and other media dealing with NZ history, identity and justice issues. To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
Ngā mihi mahana