diary, Dec 14-Feb 15
- 5th December: Auckland, Lecture Venn Interns “NZ Culture and History”.
- 6th December: Auckland, Presentation of paper at Gospel, Māori and Pentecost, Alphacrucis Conference: What does Pai Marire Have to Do with Pentecost?
- 12th December: Auckland, Venn Interns
- 13th December: Paengaroa, Hosted conference at Swift Current Farm: “Protocols of the Prophetic”.
- 9th January: Snell’s Beach – Spoke at Compass Conference.
- 12th January: Rotorua, Consultation at JR Conference.
- 18/19th January: Waitara and Parihaka, preparation for English Intercessors visit to Taranaki.
- 23-25 January: Paengaroa, Hosted Ngā Wahine Toa o Waitaha me Tapuika at Swift Current Farm.
- 27th January Hamilton: Hui at Tainui headquarters with representatives of iwi from Taranaki, Tuhoe, and Waikato/Tainui and Tauranga Moana to discuss National Day Commemoration.
- February 3rd: Auckland, Meeting at Laidlaw re Missiology.
- February 4th -6th: Northland, with Karuwha at Waitangi.
- February 17th: Waitara with English Intercessors.
- February 18/19th: Parihaka with English Intercessors.
- February 19th 23rd: Turangi at Indigenous Hui “Good Water”.
- February 27th: Tauranga, Te Kohinga Meeting.
- February 27th: Hui with Tauranga Church Leaders – Plan Waitangi Seminar.